About Me

My photo
Unpredictable sometimes,

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Assignment 3

My purpose in life?

As I read some of the replies of my classmates in this thread, I learned
many things about them. I will not ask them because I think they've answer
it honestly and truthfully. And I somehow gets what kind of person they really
are or what are the reasons behind their hard-work in school. Why I read
some replies? because as of now, I mean right now that I'm typing my reply
I really don't know yet whats my purpose in life. But somehow there is one
thing that comes first in my mind that is
"to do whats God has planned for me"
because I believe in that God plans for me are for my own good.And as
of now I'm a student and I think my purpose is to graduate in this course and
maybe be a Technopreneur and help my Family.
And to do something that is GREAT that even I myself can't imagine by obeying
God's plan and serve Him.


-bow-

No comments:

Post a Comment